Shiffman Medical Library announces the arrival of a brand new resource ClinicalKey™ from Elsevier, leading provider of scientific, technical, and medical information products.
ClinicalKey™ (CK), an insight engine, is designed to anticipate clinical information needs providing smarter, faster answers at your fingertips.
CK offers access to information from 800 textbooks, 500 journals, 9,000 videos including routine technical and surgical procedures, as well as thousands of images and diagrams, guidelines and drug monographs.
Take a look at some of the exclusive features and benefits you’ll find in ClinicalKey:
• Saved Searches: store frequently used search terms for fast and easy access later
• Personal Reading list: build your own collection of books, journals and articles to red at your leisure
• Presentation Maker: collect and save images to export to PowerPoint
• Mobile Access: use clinical key on -the -go with a site optimized for your mobile device
• Sharing: email articles, images and book sections to colleagues.
Access ClinicalKey via your computer or mobile device.
• Remote Access: remember to point your browser to Shiffman’s web page at www.lib.wayne.edu/shiffman
Contact the Shiffman Library to learn more about it: email@example.com / 313.577-1094.