Arthur Neef Law Library
- Academic Onefile (Gale) Academic OneFile contains peer-reviewed, full-text articles from the world's leading journals and reference sources. With coverage of the physical sciences, technology, medicine, social sciences, the arts, theology, literature and other subjects. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text with no restrictions, researchers are able to find accurate information quickly. Includes full-text coverage of the New York Times back to 1995.
- Associations Unlimited (Gale) Information about associations and professional societies, listings for nonprofit membership organizations of U.S. national, regional, state, and local, or international scope in addition to 144,000 listings of the Encyclopedia of associations (EA) series, nearly 300,000 additional nonprofit organizations have been added to this database.
- Biography and genealogy master index (Gale) Index to current and retrospective biographical reference sources for individuals from around the world in various fields of activity.
- Biography in Context (Gale) Biography in Context delivers research support with nearly a million biographical entries spanning history and geography. A resource that offers media-rich content in context that's updated daily. In it you'll find: 600,000+ biographies covering more than 525,000 individuals.
- Book review index (Gale) A comprehensive online guide to book reviews with over five million review citations from thousands of publications.
- Business Insights: Essentials (Gale) Business and Company Resource Center is a fully integrated resource bringing together company profiles, brand information, rankings, investment reports, company histories, chronologies, and periodicals. Search this database to find detailed company and industry news and information.
- Computer Database (Gale) Use this database to find computer-related product introductions, news and reviews in areas such as hardware, software, electronics, engineering, communications and the application of technology.
- ECCO (Gale) Consisting of every significant English-language and foreign-language title printed in the United Kingdom during the 18th century, along with thousands of important works from the Americas on The American Revolution, The French Revolution and The Industrial Revolution.
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (Gale) Consisting of every significant English-language and foreign-language title printed in the United Kingdom during the 18th century, along with thousands of important works from the Americas on The American Revolution, The French Revolution and The Industrial Revolution.
- Expanded academic ASAP (Gale) Access to index of recent periodicals and some full-text articles.
- Gale business resources (Gale) A research database that integrates Gale's business and industry reference works. It contains abstracts and references for business and management topics, including directory listings for over 467,000 U.S. and international companies and extensive essays for 1,100 industrial catagories, industry statistics, market share reports, and company rankings. In addition 4,000 company histories and 1,500 company chronologies are availalble for the most prominent businesses in the world.
- Gale Opposing Viewpoints In Context (Gale) Opposing Viewpoints in Context is the premier online resource covering today’s hottest social issues, from Offshore Drilling to Climate Change, Health Care to Immigration. Opposing Viewpoints in Context helps students research, analyze and organize a broad variety of data for conducting research, completing writing assignments, preparing for debates, creating presentations and more.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Gale) Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Gale's ready reference shelf (Gale) Gale's Ready Reference Shelf provides directory listings for associations, research centers, publishers, and publications (newspapers, newsletters, , periodicals, directories, databases, television and radio stations). Includes: Encyclopedia of Associations: National (U.S.), International, and Regional, State, and Local Organizations; Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media; Gale Directory of Databases; Directory of Libraries and Information Centers; Research centers directories.
- GaleNet (Gale) Web site database providing access to a large variety of Gale reference publications.
- General businessfile ASAP (Gale) Business and management topics directory listings for over 150,000 companies investment analysis' reports on major companies and industries.
- General Onefile (Gale) A one-stop source for news and periodical articles on a wide range of topics: business, computers, current events, economics, education, environmental issues, health care, hobbies, humanities, law, literature and art, politics, science, social science, sports, technology, and many general interest topics. Millions of full-text articles, many with images. Updated daily
- General reference center gold (Gale) Index with abstracts and many full-text articles from general interest magazines, newspapers, and encyclopedias.
- Health & wellness resource center (Gale) Provides full-text materials, abstracts, and citations to patient and consumer health information.
- Health reference center academic (Gale) Provides both full-text materials and references to patient and consumer health information.
- InfoTrac Newsstand (Gale) A collection of newspapers from around the country and the world.
- Kids infobits (Gale) Kids Infobits meets the research needs of students in Kindergarten through Grade 5. Includes full-text searches in magazines, newspapers, and reference content.
- LegalTrac (Gale) LegalTrac is the web-based version of the print Current Law Index. Access to major legal periodicals includes indexing (to help you identify relevant articles) for more than 1500 law reviews, legal newspapers and journals as well as over 250 full text titles. This source also contains law related articles from general and business publications. Updated daily and covering 1980 to the present, search templates include basic, subject guide, publication and advanced search methods.
- Literature resource center (Gale) Includes links to: Dictionary of literary biography, Contemporary authors, Contemporary literary criticism, Twayne's author series, Scribner's writer series (the latter featuring more the 1500 biocritical essays on authors of all nationalities and time periods), and more.
- Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises 1800-1926 (Gale) Provides digital images of every page of 22,000 legal treatises on US and British law published from 1800 through 1926. Access may be limited to law library/school.
- Making of modern law: U.S. Supreme Court records and briefs, 1832-1978 (Gale) U.S. Supreme Court Records and Briefs, 1832-1978 is derived from two essential reference sources. For 1832-1915, the documents are based primarily on the holdings of the Jenkins Memorial Law Library, America's first law library, located in Philadelphia, PA. For 1915-1978 the source is the Library of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York, a nationally recognized research facility and the single largest member supported law library in the United States. Access may be limited to law library/school.
- Marquis who's who (Gale) Biography in Context delivers research support with nearly a million biographical entries spanning history and geography. A resource that offers media-rich content in context that's updated daily. In it you'll find: 600,000+ biographies covering more than 525,000 individuals.
- New York times (Gale) Covers international, national, business, New York regional news as well as sciences, medicine, arts, sports, and lifestyle news.
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (Gale) Nineteenth Century Collections Online is a digitized collection of primary sources related to the nineteenth century. Materials within the collection consist of monographs, newspapers, pamphlets, manuscripts, ephemera, maps, statistics, and more. Four archives are available: "British Politics and Society;" "European Literature, 1790-1840: The Corvey Collection;" "Asia and the West: Diplomacy and Cultural Exchange;" and "British Theatre, Music, and Literature: High and Popular Culture."
- Nursing Resource Center (Gale) Database of nursing literature from Gale. Includes journal citations, some full-text journal articles, NCLEX and other test preparation materials, disease overviews, sample care plans, drug monographs, and multimedia learning materials. Designed primarily to support undergraduate nursing students. Contains unique full-text content and is an excellent resource for nursing and health sciences literature and consumer health information.
- Opposing Viewpoints Resource Center (Gale) Opposing Viewpoints in Context is the premier online resource covering today’s hottest social issues, from Offshore Drilling to Climate Change, Health Care to Immigration. Opposing Viewpoints in Context helps students research, analyze and organize a broad variety of data for conducting research, completing writing assignments, preparing for debates, creating presentations and more.
- Scribner Writers Online (Gale) Scribner Writers Online includes 15-20 page signed essays on more than 1,600 authors and literary genres drawn from 13 acclaimed Scribner print series.
- Twayne's Writers Online (Gale) Twayne's Writers Online contains the full text of 200 frequently used Twayne Literary Masters books on individual World, US, or English authors, for a total of 600 individual full-text titles.