Arthur Neef Law Library
Citation Management Options
- Software program available free to faculty, staff and students of Wayne State University.
- Store and organize citation information when composing research papers.
- Insert citations while at the same time creating bibliographies in the style of your choice.
Download EndNote - Download EndNote free from WSU Computing & Information Technology Software Clearinghouse
EndNote tutorials and online training - View online tutorials from EndNote or sign up for an online live training session
Short Videos on Using EndNote functions at Wayne State University – View online video demos of exporting to EndNote from the catalog, Google and more
EndNote Resources - Handout developed to assist Wayne State EndNote users
EndNote Technical Support - Call or email EndNote Technical Support if you are having a problem using EndNote
EndNote Export Providers - A list of library databases that support direct export into EndNote
- Free, easy-to-use extension of the Firefox browser.
- Collect, manage, and cite your research sources.
- Export your citations as formatted references into Microsoft Word documents.
Download Zotero – You will need to use a Firefox browser to install Zotero
Zotero Installation Instructions – Information that might help if you are having trouble installing Zotero.
Zotero tutorials – View online tutorials about how to use Zotero
Zotero support – Read online guides on how to use Zotero
- A citation manager built into Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Collect, manage and cite your research sources
Create a Bibliography – An online guide to entering citations and creating a bibliography using Microsoft Office Word Citations & Bibliography function on the References tab
E-books for using Microsoft Word – A selection of e-books from the WSU library system collection on using Microsoft Word. Click on the book title, then click on Open Safari E-book to access the e-book contents.