Arthur Neef Law Library
WSULS Computer Labs
Labs can only by scheduled by a WSU instructor or staff member for classroom instruction. Place reservations by calling 313.577.8854. Library instructional assistance is also available.
- No food is allowed.
- No more than three reservations are allowed in any semester to support a single class. (Classes must also have regularly assigned rooms.)
- Computer instruction labs are not available for use by Community or Student Groups.
WSU faculty may request that software be loaded on public computers or in the Instructional Labs in the Purdy/Kresge Library, the Science & Engineering Library, or the Undergraduate Library for individual classes provided that:
- all licensing requirements have been met
- the request does not exceed the capacity of the libraries' network
- academic unit is committed to providing support
Library computers are updated once a semester and software must be evaluated by our support staff before installation. Trial software can only be loaded if a CD-ROM or disk of the software is provided and all licensing requirements have been met. Trial software cannot be downloaded from the Internet. Requests should be made using the Software Submission Request Form at least four weeks in advance for semester courses and three weeks in advance for other classes. Questions can be directed to the Computer Support Team Leader.