Arthur Neef Law Library
Library Computing Help Desk
The Library System provides walk-up technology support for patrons of the Undergraduate Library. Assistance is provided via the Library Computing Help Desk located in the Extended Study Area on the first floor.
- Basic software and hardware assistance
- Printing and copying assistance
- Basic Pipeline & Blackboard assistance
- Laptop wireless network configuration
Fall & Winter Hours of Operation
- Sunday: 11:00AM - Friday: 9:00PM (24 Hours)
- Saturday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Spring & Summer Hours of Operation
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00AM - 11:00PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
For general University technical support, please contact the C&IT Help Desk.