- Biography and genealogy master index (Gale) Index to current and retrospective biographical reference sources for individuals from around the world in various fields of activity.
- Biography in Context (Gale) Biography in Context delivers research support with nearly a million biographical entries spanning history and geography. A resource that offers media-rich content in context that's updated daily. In it you'll find: 600,000+ biographies covering more than 525,000 individuals.
- Biological abstracts (ISI) Contains bibliographical references with abstracts in English from life sciences research journals published worldwide.
- BioMed Central (Biomed Central) BioMed Central Ltd., an independent publisher in London, England, provides free access to biomedical research publications. These publications include biology and medicine journal articles, current reports, and meeting abstracts. BioMed Central offers information about current controlled trials, as well as topics in modern biology.
- BioOne This BioOne bibliographic database is an indexed and fully-searchable collection of abstracts that link to the fulltext articles available from the BioOne organization. BioOne provides a unique aggregation of over 65 high-impact bioscience research journals from more than 50 publishers.
- Bloomberg BNA Presents the Bureau of National Affairs, Inc. (BNA), based in Washington, D.C. Posts contact information via mailing address, toll-free telephone number, fax number, and e-mail. BNA is a publisher of print and electronic news and information. Contains daily news stories. Discusses customer support services and the company's subsidiaries. Offers information on BNA's business products, health care products, human resources products, legal products, and tax products. (Available only in the Law School and Library or remotely to Law School students, faculty and staff.)
- Bloomberg Law (Bloomberg) BLAW provides primary and secondary legal content allowing you to find cases, news, companies, people and more. Search and browse by practice centers, litigation & dockets, transactional law (Dealmaker, EDGAR), legislative & regulatory, legal analysis & news, companies & markets (company intelligence). Includes an alerts manager, research manager, workspaces and BCite tools.
- Book review index (Gale) A comprehensive online guide to book reviews with over five million review citations from thousands of publications.
- Books 24X7 Books 24x7 contains books, book summaries, research reports, and best practices on a variety of topics, including business, engineering, and technology.
- Books in print (Bowker) Online database of bibliographic records. Indexes nearly 1.5 million titles currently in print, out of print (or soon to be published) from over 44, 000 North American publishers and distributors. Search by author, title, subject, ISBN, keyword, etc.
- Brill's New Pauly (Brill) Brill's New Pauly is a multi-volume scholarly online reference work covering the ancient world. Based on DER NEUE PAULY, it offers articles in both the original German and English texts. Volumes 1-15 (Antiquity) cover the Greco-Roman world while 5 volumes, I-V (Classical Tradition), present classical scholarship and the legacy of the classical tradition. Searchable by keyword or browsing alphabetically. Recommended for Classics, Art History, Archaeology, Ancient History.
- British humanities index (ProQuest) An international abstracting and indexing tool for research in the humanities.
- Business Insights: Global (Gale) Business Insights: Global provides data sets, tools, and case studies to research and analyze companies and industries.
- Business knowledge research Provides full-text research reports from the Conference Board on the latest issues in business management and on United States and global economics, covering topics such as business outlook, leadership decisions, performance excellence, corporate governance, human resource management, productivity, economic indicators and analysis/forecasts of regional, national, and international economic conditions.
- Business Source Complete (EbscoHost) With more than 1,200 journals, Business Source Complete is THE database for journal articles from all disciplines of business. Also includes additional full text content including financial data, books, conference proceedings, case studies, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
- BusinessDecision (Gale) Researchers and entrepreneurs are enabled to access comprehensive business-to-consumer market data. Detailed company profiles, product and brand information combined with investment reports, rankings and market share data allow users to better penetrate the consumer marketplace.