- Early English Books Online (Proquest) Early English Books Online (EEBO) contains digital facsimile page images of virtually every work printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America and works in English printed elsewhere from 1473-1700 - from the first book printed in English by William Caxton, through the age of Spenser and Shakespeare and the tumult of the English Civil War.
- Ebrary eBrary is a collection of thousands of online full text books and other materials in a variety of subject areas.
- Ebscohost eBook Collection (Ebscohost) A searchable collection of electronic books.
- EbscoHost online databases (EbscoHost) EbscoHOST provides access to over 15 full-text and bibliographic databases in the Nursing, Social Sciences and Humanities. EbscoHOST also provides access to Mental Measurements Yearbook and Tests in Print.
- ECCO (Gale) Consisting of every significant English-language and foreign-language title printed in the United Kingdom during the 18th century, along with thousands of important works from the Americas on The American Revolution, The French Revolution and The Industrial Revolution.
- EconLit (ProQuest) Comprehensive index to the world's economic literature (over 300 major economic journals) compiled by the American Economic Association
- ECS Digital Library (ECS) The Digital Library (DL) provides searchable online access to the various journals, books, and other collections published by The Electrochemical Society.
- EdITLib Digital Library (Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education) The EdITLib Digital Library is your source for peer-reviewed and published articles and papers on the latest research, developments, and applications related to all aspects of Educational Technology and E-Learning.
- Education abstracts (Ebscohost) More than 400 English-language periodicals and yearbooks published in the U.S. and elsewhere. Subjects include administration, teaching methods and curriculum, literacy, government funding, and more. Indexing from June 1983 to the present. Abstracts from August 1994. Updated monthly.
- Education at a glance A rich, comparable and up-to-date array of indicators on the performance of education systems. In doing so, it represents the consensus of professional thinking on how to measure the current state of education internationally.
- Education resource organizations directory EROD helps users identify and contact organizations that provide information and assistance on a broad range of education related topics. The database includes information on over 2,200 national, regional, and state organizations and is constantly being updated and expanded. In many cases, entries contain direct links to the organization's home page.
- EEBO. (Proquest) Early English Books Online (EEBO) contains digital facsimile page images of virtually every work printed in England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British North America and works in English printed elsewhere from 1473-1700 - from the first book printed in English by William Caxton, through the age of Spenser and Shakespeare and the tumult of the English Civil War.
- eHRAF World Cultures (Yale University) eHRAF World Cultures is a cross-cultural database that contains information on all aspects of cultural and social life. The annually-growing eHRAF database is unique in that the information is organized into cultures and ethnic groups and the full-text sources are subject-indexed at the paragraph level.
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online (Gale) Consisting of every significant English-language and foreign-language title printed in the United Kingdom during the 18th century, along with thousands of important works from the Americas on The American Revolution, The French Revolution and The Industrial Revolution.
- Eisenhower National Clearinghouse Explore the most comprehensive collection of materials for math and science educators. You can find lesson ideas, articles about teaching practices, curriculum resources, professional development tools, and much more.
- EISIL (Electronic Information System for International Law) EISIL is a free internet database created and maintained by the American Society of International Law. EISIL is a reference tool which educates the user on how to locate International Law sources on the web. It is designed to help researchers, students, faculty, attorneys, librarians and others to understand the scope of international law in todayís world, and to find the most important instruments that govern each topic.
- Electronic collections online (FirstSearch) A searchable database of a growing collection of journals in a variety of subject areas.
- Engineering Research Database (ProQuest) This database contains an index to world literature on technological and engineering innovations and includes US patents back to 1971.
- Engineering village 2 Provides access to bibliographic databases of engineering research literature, including Compendex, as well as to patents, standards and handbooks.
- ENGnetBASE Consists of a compilation of essential engineering information, including data, facts, figures, graphs, equations, illustrations, and charts. It covers the disciplines of general engineering, structural engineering, mobile communications, remediation engineering, optomechanical engineering, measurement, instrumentation and sensors, communications, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, technology management, digital signal processing, environmental engineering, and civil engineering.
- Entrez, the life sciences search engine (NLM) Describes the Entrez Browser, an online database search engine for retrieving molecular biology-related citations and records from the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) databases. Entrez accesses the molecular biology subset of the National Library of Medicine's database of biomedical articles proteins from worldwide databases and nucleotides from the NCBI GenBank. Includes search instructions and help files. Links to the NCBI home page and the GenBank Sequence Database home page. Accesses the Medline database.
- ENVIROnetBASE ENVIROnetBASE: Environmental Sciences Electronic Library provides access to ebooks containing facts, figures, charts, tables, illustrations, even formulas and rules of thumb on topics related to environmental science. Topics relate to the following subjects: pollution reduction, emissions, and environmental contamination. This resource includes descriptions of new tools and technologies for remote sensing, GIS, and photogrammetric environmental monitoring.
- Environmental contaminants encyclopedia Environmental Contaminants Encyclopedia summarizes information about contamination that effect fish, wildlife, invertebrates, and other non-human living resources with an emphasis on environmental toxicology. Some human research is also included. It contains information on 118 topics, including 30 entries covering the oil products most commonly spilled into fresh and marine waters of the U.S., according to the EPA, and 63 entries covering other oil-related topics.
- Environmental Health and Toxicology The Environmental Healthand Toxicology web site creates, organizes, and disseminates toxicology and environmental health information. The site includes links to databases such as TOXLINE and Haz-Map, special topics on current issues, consumer health sites, and National Library of Medicine resources.
- Environmental health perspectives Environmental Health Perspectives (EHP) is a monthly journal of peer-reviewed research and news on the impact of the environment on human health. EHP content is free online and available in print issues through paid subscription.
- Environmental Law Reporter Covers State, Federal and International environmental law topics. Provides information about environmental litigation, pending litigation, news & analysis, administrative materials, and statutes.
- ERIC (FirstSearch) Citations cover research documents, journal articles, technical reports, program descriptions and evaluations, and curricular materials in the field of education.
- ERIC (ERIC Resources Information Center) ERIC - the Education Resources Information Center - is an online digital library of education research and information. ERIC is sponsored by the Institute of Education Sciences (IES) of the U.S. Department of Education. ERIC provides ready access to education literature to support the use of educational research and information to improve practice in learning, teaching, educational decision-making, and research.
- ERIC (ProQuest) The ERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) database is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Education to provide extensive access to educational-related literature. The ERIC database corresponds to two printed journals: Resources in Education (RIE) and Current Index to Journals in Education (CIJE). Both journals provide access to some 14,000 documents and over 20,000 journal articles per year.
- Ethnic newswatch complete (ProQuest) Full-text articles from newspapers and periodicals published by ethnic and minority presses in the United States
- ETS ReSEARCHER ETS is a nonprofit institution which develops, administers and scores standard tests and assessments, such as the TOEFL and GRE. ETS also conducts educational research, analysis and policy studies. This database captures research published by ETS and its staff, such as: Research Reports, Policy Reports, Books and Book Chapters, Journal Articles and Conference Papers. Links to publications to which ETS holds the copyright are provided in the database.
- European Integration History Index The European Integration History Index is a collection of Internet resources on the process of political, economic and cultural integration and cooperation between various European countries in the 20th century. The index, which is maintained by Tobias Witschke, offers access to gateways, journals, archives, societies, institutions, and more.
- Exam Master Online (Exam Master Corporation) Create customized computer based exams that are presented in both a ‚ÄúTest‚ÄĚ simulation mode and a ‚ÄúStudy‚ÄĚ review mode with correct answers and explanations accessible. Score reporting utilities provide immediate feedback and allow for targeted learning based on your test results. (User required to create an account to access.)
- Expanded academic ASAP (Gale) Access to index of recent periodicals and some full-text articles.
- Extreme weather sourcebook This report presents a summary of damage suffered from hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, lightning and other weather events in the United States and its territories.