- Race Relations Abstracts (Ebscohost) Race Relations Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to race relations, including ethnic studies, discrimination, immigration studies, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- Reader's Guide Retrospective (Wilson) Readers' guide retrospective, produced by The H.W. Wilson Company, is a database containing comprehensive indexing of the most popular general-interest periodicals published in the United States and reflects the history of 20th century America. The complete database covers the years 1890 through 1982. This Phase One coverage includes the years [current as of 8/28/02] 1963 through 1982.
- Reaxys Reaxys provides access to the Beilstein, Gmelin and Patent Chemistry Databases and includes extensive coverage of authoritative information in organic, inorganic and organometallic chemistry.
- RePORTER RePORTER (Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool) provides access to reports, data and analyses of NIH (National Institutes of Health) research activities, including information on NIH expenditures, and the results of NIH-reported research.
- RIA Checkpoint A comprehensive source for United States financial and tax research. Federal and state legislative, statutory, regulatory and case law and analytical materials as well as authoritative explanations from the editorial staff are available. Tax planning and compliance materials include pension & benefits, estate planning, payroll, accounting, audit and corporate finance. The RIA Citator 2d and Warren Gorham & Lamont tax journals are also included in this database.
- RILM abstracts of music literature (ProQuest) Over 200,000 citations on international music corresponding to the printed RILM Abstracts of Music Literature. This file is produced by the Repertoire International de Litterature Musicale. It includes all data from the RILM printed year 1969 to the present.
- Royal Society of Chemistry (Royal Society of Chemistry) Includes news, contact and membership information, a conference diary, employment services, divisional activities, meetings, and career advice. Also includes books, projects, magazines, educational resources, and chemistry specialties. Links to the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC).
- Royal Society Publications Features the publications of the Royal Society, the United Kingdom academy of science based in London. Offers access to proceedings, transactions, notes, biographies, and more.