- W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research Features the W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, a nonprofit research organization dedicated to finding employment-related problem solutions, based in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Describes publications, upcoming events, and research programs.
- Wall Street Journal (current) (ProQuest) Access to current editions of the Wall Street Journal. 1984 to present. Pre-194 access is available from the Wall Street Journal Historical edition.
- Wall Street Journal Historical Full-Text (ProQuest) ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Wall Street Journal offers full page and article images with searchable full text back to the first issue. The collection includes digital reproductions providing access to every page from every available issue.
- Washington Post The Washington Post is a recognized news organizations that is a diversified media company whose principal operations include newspaper and magazine publishing, television broadcasting, cable television systems, electronic information services, test preparation and educational and career services.
- Washington Post (ProQuest) Full-text coverage of the US newspaper of record. Offers superb coverage of national and international news, plus coverage of important speeches and documents, Supreme Court decisions, and presidential press conference transcripts. Coverage of national, international, and local news. The Washington Post is renowned for its political reporting, editorials and columnists.
- Washington Post Historical Full-Text (ProQuest) The Washington Post (1877-1997) offers full page and article images with searchable full text back to the first issue. The collection includes digital reproductions providing access to every page from every available issue.
- Wayne State University - Digital Commons Digital Commons is a service of the Wayne State University libraries. It provides a repository for Wayne State University research and scholarly output selected and deposited by the individual university departments and centers, and includes the full-text of WSU theses and dissertations.
- Web of Science (ISI) Online version of the ISI indexes: Science Citation Index Expanded and Social Sciences Citation Index from 1975-. A search can be limited to one index (i.e. Science Citation Index OR Social Science Citation Index).
- WebWISER: Wireless Information System for Emergency Responders Designed to assist First Responders in hazardous material incidents. Provides a wide range of information on hazardous substances, including substance identification support, physical characteristics, human health information, and containment and suppression guidance.
- Welcome to the National Center for Education Statistics NCES is the primary federal entity collecting and analyzing education-related data for the United States and other nations. The NCES catalog can be searched to locate NCES publications and data products, many fulltext or available for download, including The Condition of Education, The Digest of Education Statistics, TIMSS (Third International Mathematics and Science Study) and the NAEP (Nation's Report Card).
- Welcome to the United Nations The United Nations (U.N.) is an international agency headquartered in New York City that provides peacekeeping and humanitarian assistance worldwide. The U.N. consists of 30 affiliated organizations, known together as the U.N. system. The U.N. outlines its organizational structure, lists its member states, and highlights its publications.
- Westlaw Westlaw provides access to a comprehensive collection of primary and secondary legal research materials that includes federal, state, and limited foreign case law, court rules, statutory and regulatory materials, digests, reference publications, and full text legal periodicals, newsletters, newspapers, and publications. Includes access to Westlaw Classic and Westlaw Next. (Westlaw Academic Access restricted to the law students and faculty only. Please see Reference Librarian for assistance. Public access Westlaw terminals are available for use in the Law Library. See circulation desk for assistance.) (Access restricted to the law students and faculty only. Please see Reference Librarian for assistance. Password required)
- Westlaw (Public Access) (Westlaw) Westlaw database public access (Access restricted to three computers in the law library. See reference desk for access.)
- Westlaw China Comprehensive, updated and authoritative bilingual China law materials. Includes materials from the former Isinolaw database.
- Wired for books Online sound and visual recordings of fiction, essays, interviews, and other works, some performed by the authors. Includes Ohio University authors as well as other living authors and older classic works.
- World Factbook An annual publication by the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States with basic information about the various countries of the world. ,
- World health report The main purpose of the report is to provide countries, donor agencies, international organizations and others with the information they need to help them make policy and funding decisions.
- World of Learning (Taylor and Francis) Access to information on over 30,000 universities, colleges, schools of art and music, libraries, learned societies, research institutes, museums and art galleries worldwide. Details more than 200,000 staff and officials Information on over 400 international cultural, scientific and educational organizations. Library information includes number of volumes held and outstanding features of the collection. Professors at major universities are listed by name, together with the subject speciality.
- WorldCat (FirstSearch) Over 36 million records of any type of material cataloged by OCLC member libraries. Includes manuscripts written as early as the 11th century.
- WorldTradeLaw.net A searchable database containing information which provides detailed summaries and commentaries on WTO Panel and Appellate Body Reports. Each document provides a basic summary of the panel's or Appellate Body's legal findings and conclusions, a timeline, references to other reports and materials, and expert analysis on many of the key issues in the report. There is also access to the full text of the Panel and Appellate Reports. (Access restricted to the computers in the law library and law school. See reference desk for access.)
- Worldwide political science abstracts (ProQuest) The database provides access to citations and abstracts of journal articles appearing political science journals. Years of Coverage: 1975 to the present.
- WSU General Art Collection Features over 6,000 art and architectural images licensed from Scholars Resource, an image archive for the teaching of art history. Includes important works from over 100 museums worldwide. Images are made available through Luna software, giving users the ability to easily create presentations and slideshows. (To access the Saskia collection enter your WSU access id and password)
- WTO Reporter the only daily news publication providing targeted, timely coverage of the activities of the World Trade Organization in Geneva. (Available only in the Law School and Library or remotely to Law School students, faculty and staff.)