- Abstracts in social gerontology (Ebscohost) Abstracts in Social Gerontology includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to social gerontology, including the psychology of aging, elder abuse, society and the elderly, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- America: history and life (EbscoHost) Online version of: America: history and life. Includes full-text of hundreds of journals originally published in paper.
- American Bibliography of Slavic and East European Studies (EbscoHost) American Bibliography of Slavic & Eastern European Studies (ABSEES), produced by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, provides information on East-Central Europe and the former Soviet Union. Coverage for ABSEES ranges from 1990-present.
- Business Source Complete (EbscoHost) With more than 1,200 journals, Business Source Complete is THE database for journal articles from all disciplines of business. Also includes additional full text content including financial data, books, conference proceedings, case studies, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
- CINAHL plus with full text (Ebscohost) CINAHL Plus with Full Text is a comprehensive source of full text for nursing & allied health journals, providing full text for more than 750 journals indexed in CINAHL. This authoritative file contains full text for many of the most used journals in the CINAHL index Ė with no embargo. CINAHL Plus with Full Text is the definitive research tool for all areas of nursing and allied health literature.
- Communication and Mass Media Complete (EbscoHost) Communication & Mass Media Complete provides quality research solution in areas related to communication and mass media. CMMC incorporates the content of CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields of study to create a research and reference resource encompassing the breadth of the communication discipline. CMMC offers cover-to-cover (‚Äúcore‚ÄĚ) indexing and abstracts for over 390 journals, and selected (‚Äúpriority‚ÄĚ) coverage of 200 more, for a combined coverage of nearly 600 titles. Furthermore, this database includes full text for 285 journals.
- Ebscohost eBook Collection (Ebscohost) A searchable collection of electronic books.
- EbscoHost online databases (EbscoHost) EbscoHOST provides access to over 15 full-text and bibliographic databases in the Nursing, Social Sciences and Humanities. EbscoHOST also provides access to Mental Measurements Yearbook and Tests in Print.
- Education abstracts (Ebscohost) More than 400 English-language periodicals and yearbooks published in the U.S. and elsewhere. Subjects include administration, teaching methods and curriculum, literacy, government funding, and more. Indexing from June 1983 to the present. Abstracts from August 1994. Updated monthly.
- Family studies abstracts (Ebscohost) Family Studies Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to family studies, including marriage, divorce, family therapy, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- GreenFILE (EbscoHost) GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. The database provides indexing and abstracts for more than 384,000 records, as well as Open Access full text for more than 4,700 records.
- Health and psychosocial instruments (Ebscohost) Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI) provides information about behavioral measurement instruments, abstracted from hundreds of leading journals covering health and psychosocial sciences. Additionally, instruments from Industrial/Organizational Behavior and Education are included. Records provide information on questionnaires, interview schedules, vignettes/scenarios, coding schemes, rating and other scales, checklists, indexes, tests, projective techniques, and more.
- Historical abstracts (EbscoHost) Historical coverage of the world from 1450 to the present. Coverage is identical to the expanded edition of the CD-ROM version.
- Index to Jewish Periodicals (Ebscohost) An index on Jewish history, activity and thought. This database provides a comprehensive guide to English-language articles, book reviews, and feature stories in more than 220 journals devoted to Jewish affairs.
- Index to legal periodicals (Ebscohost) International coverage and access to scholarly articles, symposia, jurisdictional surveys, court decisions, legislation, books, book reviews, and more. This database contains materials from 1981 to the present. For earlier materials, see Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective. (Access restricted to the computers in the law library and law school.)
- Index to Legal Periodicals Retrospective (Ebscohost) International coverage and access to scholarly articles, symposia, jurisdictional surveys, court decisions, legislation, books, book reviews, and more. This database contains materials from 1908 to 1981. For more recent materials, see Index to Legal Periodicals & Books.
- Left index. (Ebscohost) The Left Index is a complete guide to the diverse literature of the left, with an emphasis on political, economic, social and culturally engaged scholarship inside and outside academia. It is a good place to find significant but little known sources of news and ideas. Historically significant early Left publications such as The People (est. NY 1891), and The Class Struggle (1931-1937) along with classic texts by Marx, Lenin, Trotsky, Engels and others, are also covered.
- Library, information science & technology abstracts (EbscoHost) Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts,(LISTA) indexes more than 600 periodicals, plus books, research reports and proceedings. Subject coverage includes librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management and more. Coverage in the database extends back as far as the mid-1960s.
- Medline (Ebscohost) MEDLINE provides information in medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system and pre-clinical sciences. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 4,800 current biomedical journals.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook (Ebscohost) Mental Measurements Yearbook (MMY), produced by the Buros Institute at the University of Nebraska, provides users with a comprehensive guide to over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments. The MMY series contains information essential for a complete evaluation of test products within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership. The MMY database provides coverage from Volume 9 to the present.
- Music index. (Ebscohost) Index of 725 international music periodicals from over 40 countries and in 23 languages. Covers all styles and genres of classical and popular music, sorted by subject and geographic location.
- OmniFile Full Text Select (Ebscohost) Wilson OmniFile Full Text Select is a multidisciplinary, full text article database, with accompanying indexing and abstracts. Content from over 3,000 publications is selectively compiled from numerous Wilson Full Text periodical databases including coverage for Art, Applied Science & Technology, Biological & Agricultural, Education, General Science, Humanities, Library Literature & Information Science, Readers' Guide, Social Sciences, Business Full Text and Index to Legal Periodicals & Books.
- Peace research abstracts (Ebscohost) Peace Research Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to peace research, including conflict resolution, international affairs, peace psychology, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- PsycArticles (Ebscohost) Provides full text access to articles from journals published by APA and allied organizations. Covers general psychology and specialized basic, applied, clinical, and theoretical research in psychology.
- PsycINFO (Ebscohost) Contains citations and summaries of journal articles, book chapters, books, and technical reports in the field of psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines including medicine, psychiatry, nursing, sociology, education, pharmacology, physiology, linguistics, anthropology, business, and law.
- Race Relations Abstracts (Ebscohost) Race Relations Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to race relations, including ethnic studies, discrimination, immigration studies, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.
- Social work abstracts (Ebscohost) Social Work Abstracts database contains more than 26,000 records, spanning 1977 to the present, from social work and other related journals on topics such as homelessness, AIDS, child and family welfare, aging, substance abuse, legislation, community organization, and more.
- Tests in Print (Ebscohost) Produced by the Buros Institute of Mental Measurements at the University of Nebraska, Tests in Print (TIP) serves as a comprehensive bibliography to all known commercially available tests that are currently in print in the English language. TIP provides vital information to users including test purpose, test publisher, in-print status, price, test acronym, intended test population, administration times, publication date(s), and test author(s). Now a part of Mental Measurements Yearbook.
- Urban studies abstracts (Ebscohost) Urban Studies Abstracts includes bibliographic records covering essential areas related to urban studies, including urban affairs, community development, urban history, and other areas of key relevance to the discipline.