Shiffman Medical Library
- G8 Information Centre The G8 Information Centre provides: G7/G8 background information all documentation arising from G7 summit meetings: delegations communiquÃ©s political declarations other official releases documents released by national delegations at summits transcripts of summit news conferences. available documentation from G7 ministerial and other meetings Scholarly articles and bibliographies about the G7 process, produced by members of the G7 Research Group at the University of Toronto, and others.
- Gale business resources (Gale) A research database that integrates Gale's business and industry reference works. It contains abstracts and references for business and management topics, including directory listings for over 467,000 U.S. and international companies and extensive essays for 1,100 industrial catagories, industry statistics, market share reports, and company rankings. In addition 4,000 company histories and 1,500 company chronologies are availalble for the most prominent businesses in the world.
- Gale literary databases Access three of the world's premier literature resources with a single search. When you simultaneously search Contemporary Authors, Contemporary Literary Criticism Select (CLC Select) and Dictionary of Literary Biography (DLB), you'll find in-depth information on the lives and writings of nearly 100,000 authors along with critical reaction to their works. Includes integrated indexes to both the DLB and CLC print series.
- Gale Opposing Viewpoints In Context (Gale) Opposing Viewpoints in Context is the premier online resource covering today’s hottest social issues, from Offshore Drilling to Climate Change, Health Care to Immigration. Opposing Viewpoints in Context helps students research, analyze and organize a broad variety of data for conducting research, completing writing assignments, preparing for debates, creating presentations and more.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (Gale) Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
- Gale's ready reference shelf (Gale) Gale's Ready Reference Shelf provides directory listings for associations, research centers, publishers, and publications (newspapers, newsletters, , periodicals, directories, databases, television and radio stations). Includes: Encyclopedia of Associations: National (U.S.), International, and Regional, State, and Local Organizations; Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media; Gale Directory of Databases; Directory of Libraries and Information Centers; Research centers directories.
- GaleNet (Gale) Web site database providing access to a large variety of Gale reference publications.
- GenBank Presents a search form for the GenBank, the genetic sequence database for the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI). The database is an annotated collection of all publicly available DNA sequences. Allows Boolean searches of the regular GenBank database and the GenBank updates by keyword. Reader may choose the number of hits gathered per search.
- Gene (NLM) Gene integrates information from a wide range of species. A record may include nomenclature, Reference Sequences (RefSeqs), maps, pathways, variations, phenotypes, and links to genome-, phenotype-, and locus-specific resources worldwide.
- GENE-TOX Genetic toxicology from the scientific literature for over 3000 chemicals. Searchable through TOXNET's Toxicology data search.
- General businessfile ASAP (Gale) Business and management topics directory listings for over 150,000 companies investment analysis' reports on major companies and industries.
- General Onefile (Gale) A one-stop source for news and periodical articles on a wide range of topics: business, computers, current events, economics, education, environmental issues, health care, hobbies, humanities, law, literature and art, politics, science, social science, sports, technology, and many general interest topics. Millions of full-text articles, many with images. Updated daily
- General reference center gold (Gale) Index with abstracts and many full-text articles from general interest magazines, newspapers, and encyclopedias.
- GeneTests GeneTests is a medical genetics information resource developed for physicians, genetic counselors, other healthcare providers, and researchers. An authoritative and frequently updated resource, helps healthcare professionals relate genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and counseling of patients and families with inherited disorders.
- Genetics home reference The National Library of Medicine's web site for consumer information about genetic conditions and the genes responsible for those conditions.
- GeoREF (Proquest) Covering the geology of North America from 1785 and that of the rest of the world from 1933. Topics covered include geophysics and structural geology, economic geology, minerals and petroleum, palaeontology and stratigraphy, engineering and environmental geology, geomorphology, soils and quaternary geology, igneous and metamorphic petrology, hydrogeology, geochemistry, aerial geology and maps.
- Global Development Network The Global Development Network (GDN) is a leading International Organization of developing and transition country researchers, policy and research institutes promoting the generation, sharing, and application to policy of multidisciplinary knowledge for the purpose of development. Founded in 1999, GDN is now headquartered in New Delhi, with offices in Cairo and Washington.
- goENC.com Explore the most comprehensive collection of materials for math and science educators. You can find lesson ideas, articles about teaching practices, curriculum resources, professional development tools, and much more.
- GPO monthly catalog Consists of over 380,000 records published by the GPO since July 1976. Includes references to congressional committee reports and hearings, debates, documents from executive departments, and more. Updated monthly.
- GreenFILE (EbscoHost) GreenFILE offers well-researched information covering all aspects of human impact to the environment. Its collection of scholarly, government and general-interest titles includes content on global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more. The database provides indexing and abstracts for more than 384,000 records, as well as Open Access full text for more than 4,700 records.
- Grove music online (Oxford University Press) Includes the full text with ongoing updates of The new Grove dictionary of music and musicians, 2nd ed., The new Grove dictionary of opera, and The new Grove dictionary of jazz, 2nd ed.