Shiffman Medical Library
- Arts & humanities citation index (ISI) Arts & Humanities Citation Index is a multidisciplinary index covering the journal literature of the arts and humanities. It fully covers 1,144 of the world's leading arts and humanities journals, and it indexes individually selected, relevant items from over 6,800 major science and social science journals.
- Biological abstracts (ISI) Contains bibliographical references with abstracts in English from life sciences research journals published worldwide.
- Science citation index (ISI) An international interdisciplinary index to the literature of science.
- Social Sciences Citation Index (ISI) Over 2,474 journals across 50 social science disciplines, as well as 3,500 of the world's leading scientific and technical journals, to 1956.
- Web of Science (ISI) Online version of the ISI indexes: Science Citation Index Expanded and Social Sciences Citation Index from 1975-. A search can be limited to one index (i.e. Science Citation Index OR Social Science Citation Index).