About this site
This website is a collaborative effort between the College of Nursing and Shiffman Medical Library. It provides information to help you learn about quality health care, evaluate quality of care, and make informed decisions about your health care.
- - Understand the meaning of quality health care
- - Learn how to evaluate your health plan, hospitals, physicians, and other providers
- - Learn about your rights as a consumer
- - Find guides you can use when making decisions about health care
- - Find out how you can prevent medical errors