- The booking period is four weeks.
- Ample time is allowed for shipping, unpacking, installation, repacking and return of the display.
- Booking dates will be decided by Wayne State University Libraries. It is our goal to reach a broad audience across the state of Michigan, including public, academic and special libraries, including DALNET member libraries, as well as other non-profit organizations.
- When filling out the booking application form please include 3 date preferences.
- Booking applications will be reviewed as they are received and you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
- We will try to respond as quickly as possible to all booking applications.
DALNET member libraries benefit:
- A gallery talk by the Wayne State University Art Collection Coordinator Sandra Schemske is available for DALNET member libraries. This is free of charge. This can be booked by contacting her at 313-577-9264