- This colorful two-sided display consists of a modular freestanding display system, with ten panels arranged back to back. It measures 6 feet high, 30 feet wide, and 1 ½ feet deep.
- Floor space required: 30 linear feet, with space for viewing front and back of panels.
- Display panels include text, photographs, map, and art images.
- The display does not include original works of art and does not require a locked gallery space.
- The panels are printed on 3mm dibond board and are very sturdy.
- The display frame is lightweight, black metal.
- The display is very easy to assemble and should take about 1 hour to uncrate and set up, and 1 hour to disassemble and re-crate. Panels are pre-assembled in frames and only require that frame legs be attached, using four screws per panel. A simple instruction booklet is included. See photos of assembly.
- The display panels are easy to clean with a damp cloth or window cleaner.
- Two custom shipping crates fit all display pieces as well as informational brochures, an assembly instruction booklet and a suction tool for lifting panels from the crate.
Publicity and Promotion
- 250 informational brochures and 250 titles lists/bibliographies are included with the display. If additional brochures are needed, please let us know.
- Brochure display stands are not included.
- Related publicity or programming is the responsibility of the borrowing library.
- Credit the Wayne State University Library System, the Wayne State University Art Collection and DALNET in promotional materials you may create for the display.
- Image use: Additional published use of the Lawrence images is restricted. The Artists Rights Society must be contacted for permission. Contact Sophie Gay, Rights Administrator at email@example.com.
- If you host the display please send PHOTOS!