!!There is no fee for the display!!
- Hosting organizations are responsible for transporting the display to and from Wayne State University Libraries. A two-week period is allowed on each side of the scheduled exhibit dates for shipping/pick-up and return.
- There is no exhibit fee, however you will pay shipping costs if you use a commercial transportation service.
- There are two shipping crates totaling approximately 525 lbs. (see installation photos)
- Crate sizes are: 42.25” x 75.5” x 14” and 28.5” x 63” x 25”
- The recipient is responsible for repacking the display properly into the shipping crate.
- o Hosting organizations are responsible for filling out TWO display condition reports, one upon unpacking and another upon re-packing the display. They will be provided to you and should be faxed to Diane Sybeldon.
- Insurance required: $11,000
- Wall-to-wall insurance coverage is required. This includes coverage during shipping times if you are using your own transportation, as well as during assembly and during the exhibition period.
- Please forward a certificate of insurance to Diane Sybeldon three weeks before the display opens.